The blogging profession is not very old and neither of us inherited it from our parents, in fact parents when know about our blogging passion they just warn us to get rid of it immediately.
Is it not like that? then you are lucky now pat on your back.
Every blogger when knows something about blogging it means to him writing and earning easy money. The most common way of earning they think of Google ad sense and bloggers with more energy get their Google ad sense account banned early compared to little less excited one. This happens because they are not aware of Google AdSense rules instead they want to more Google AdSense revenue in short period.
- Read: When to apply for Google AdSense account? Before six months or after?
- Read: How I got AdSense with 10 days old domain?
- Read: Detect invalid AdSense clicks using StatCounter.
I wrote previous articles on correcting the faults to get AdSense account approved but this articles is different, it relies on key points to prevent Google Ad sense rejection once it is approved and running successfully.
Now read carefully, real stuffs start now.
Once you get Google Ad sense account banned, I rarely heard of any people got it reinstated. Therefore, I suggest you to beware of Google AdSense rules completely to monetize it mostly.
Every blogger when get Google Ad sense approved becomes very happy but becomes more depressed when it is banned or suspended.
Google doesn’t provide you exact reason but send you standard email for your Google AdSense disabled. So every one want to know
Why Google AdSense Disabled My Account?
Can I again get new AdSense account? I say Yes. It is discussed at last paragraph.
But before telling you the technique to get Google AdSense approved once again instead your Google AdSense ban in past, I have compiled the most important reasons that may lead your Google Ad sense account banned. I have divided them into two parts
- Due to invalid activity.
Reasons AdSense accounts are disabled for invalid activity
#1-You’re clicking on your own ads
- Google says “how dare you clicked on your own ads” this is called invalid click activity, there is no solutions for this bad practice and I am sure if you did this once they notice nobody can save your Google Ad sense account.
- If you’re creating impressions by some automatic programming then it comes under invalid activity.
- If you want to check the destination page of the ads displayed on your website then use the Google Publisher Toolbar. The clicks made with this tool are not counted while reviewing your account for invalid clicks.
Suggestion: If you’re using AdSense in YouTube, while viewing your own videos you must skip the ad.
- Traffic, traffic and traffic every site owner want traffic but no one want to works to get traffic naturally.
- Before some days back Search engines were not very smart so people tried to cheat AdSense by sending lot of automated traffic and earned bunch of dollars. But now search engines have smartest algorithm than we think. Even if you purchase traffic I suggest you to be sure of traffic source. If the traffic from illegal source, chances are more to loose the AdSense account.
- To increase more traffic any publisher also third party services which drive click and impression on pay-per-click basis. They may generate auto surf and join click-exchange programs with other blogger friends.
- If you’re using doorways, page cloaking and many other same type of frauds to get better ranking to misdirects your visitors.
Suggestion: Always try to get organic traffic. Is it very low? doesn’t matter one day it will increase.
#4-You have Manipulated the advertisements
So you are a programmer, I am also a programmer and Google has battalion of best programmers. So let them design the advertisements and we only use like king. You are not allowed to change the advertisements in any way. We have to use what we get ready. So
- If you manipulate the ads to get higher profits then I must tell you it is strictly prohibited.
- If you’re using HTML frame i.e. two separate scrolling portion in a single page the try not to place Ads into frame. It causes problem in generating the report and your visitors will also not able to see the ads if it is scrolled up or down.
#5-You’re encouraging visitors to click on ads
Ask a question to yourself. What will advertiser gets if a customer only window shop?
Then there is no use of his advertising. If a user on ads himself I’m sure he thought something before clicking on ads. So at last user is going to benefit the advertiser. This is the reason
- if you (Publishers )ask your user to click on the ads it is considered as fraud click. Many people offer some rewards to the user for clicking on ads.
- But if you don’t understand let me tell, Google algorithms are designed to catch the culprits very intelligently. They are smarter than you think. They very well know how to deal with fraud clicks.
#6-You’re encouraging accidental click
- If you are designing your website in such a way that forcing the user to click on ads then its time to move on now, otherwise you will soon receive Google Ad sense account banned email. Yes I am talking about manipulated ads such as popups and slider ads. Many person also put ads just beside image and people click accidentally.
- You are not granted to encourage user to click on Google ads in any manner and circumstances. This may take into consider like putting the ads just below the navigation menu or download links.
#7-You’re embedding ads in applications
- If you’re thinking to earn smartly by embedding the ad code in applications such software, desktop applications and browser extensions. Then be aware it is strongly prohibited but you can serves ads on mobile application but only with AdMob SDK. There is also AdSense for video or AdSense for games SDK for those serving within videos or flash content. You can activate this through your AdSense dashboard.
Reasons AdSense accounts are disabled policy reasons
- If you using pornographic, adult and mature content on your website then you are violating the Google AdSense policy.
- Google AdSense is network is considered to be family-safe, Google AdSense does not allow you to place ads on website containing adult content. If you have a have website that publish sensitive content then try not to place AdSense on the website else you will get Google Ad sense account banned.
Suggestion: Always produce family comfortable content.
#9-Sending ads on Email
Some website owner start to embed the ads within the email newsletter and if fortunately it goes viral they earn dollars but it is no where mentioned in Google AdSense policies.
#10-Aggressive ad placement
- Aggressive ad placement refer to put ad in way user are forced to click on ads by making them fool, putting different label above ads.
- If you placed the ads in the way that is increasing your CTR(click through rate) more than normal, it might become a reason to ban your AdSense account.
#11-You’re hosting copyright content
- When people enter blogosphere without any built up plan, newbie most of the time entertain the practice of copy-paste. But as per Google AdSense TOC, you cannot use the content you don’t own. And if Google notices this it will reward you penalty and make you suffer. Most of the beginner steal the content and use it in their website. The quality is most contributing factor in getting ranked high.
- But this is not going to work with AdSense any more so better you make it correct.
#12-You’re promoting illegal entity
If you’re promoting illegal content before applying for AdSense then for sure you can never get AdSense account approved. But most publisher play a tricks here. They first get the AdSense account approved then after start linking to sites like (Streaming movie), illegal or pirated software, serial key generating sites.
So your AdSense might get ban for that specific site. Your AdSense serving might be disabled for that particular site. The fraudulent activities are not allowed in Google AdSense policy.
Now the algorithms have been updated and days are gone when people earned with low quality content. Always try to generate high quality content with personal touch. If you want stick to AdSense for longer period then strictly follow the guidelines which you receives on your approval mail.
Below I have compiled of some do’s and don’ts:
- Generate and publish unique content.
- Use website that are perfect for placing ads
- Prevent content violation
- Build evergreen content.
- Never violate AdSense policies.
- Never focus on auto-method.
- Avoid using black hat techniques to drive traffic to website.
- Don’t build intentional clicks. Let user click himself.
If you followed above mentions, I am sure you’ll never see unfortunate moment of getting Google AdSense account banned. I hope this article will surely help you to understand the core concepts of Google AdSense Terms of Conditions, and also guide you to focus on making an online authority. Please leave your valuable comments and queries in the below section.
Trick to get new Google AdSense account again?
If in past you’re banned from AdSense partnership, then no worry we are human and find solution to every problems. Don’t we? We do.
Google AdSense doesn’t allow two AdSense account on single payee name but we can create another AdSense account with different payee name. I did it and many others too.
Create a new website or business entity with different name and apply for AdSense with following characteristics.
- Different Payee name
- Different Address
- Different Phone number
- Different Bank account information (make sure it is under your control)
- Different Tax information
- Till now you must have got idea – each entity is different.
As it is not against Google’s Policy as you have website from scratch now.
Wait it is not over yet. I have found a best and hidden reason that let approved Google Ad Sense account banned.
Read complete post on Niche Pursuits
Do you know something better?
I have compiled the best reasons that may let approved Google Ad sense banned, if you know some more please share it below.
Don’t forget to share this article on social media.